Salomon has been playing in the French alps since 1947. Our passion for outdoor sports, new technologies and craftsmanship has driven us, and still does, to create progressive gear to enable you to freely enjoy and challenge yourself in the great outdoors.
Series DescriptionOriginally launched in 2013, the XT-6 is the preferred footwear of world-class athletes for ultra-distance races under harsh conditions. It now returns with updated colors and materials, but the same level of cushioning, durability and descent-control.
- EndoFit™: An internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and provide a precise fit.
- Agile Chassis™ System: ACS provides stability and dampening and works in concert with the EnergyCell midsole.
- Abrasion-resistant TPU material: Durable material that effectively resists environmental factors to limit wear over time
- Cushioning: Dual density EVA cushioning in the midsole protects feet and ensures soft landings.
- Light & Durable Construction: The TPU film welded on high abrasion resistant mesh is an ideal combination to tackle rugged terrains all the while reducing weight and bulk of the shoe.
- Stability: The full lenght Agile Chassis System (ACS) provides great stability on long distance.
Salomon Footwear Size Chart
|UK||Foot Length (CM)||EU||US-WOMEN||US-MEN||JP|